Our property portfolio includes a range of housing types from standalone units, houses, rooming house accommodation and privately leased accommodation.
The allocation of our housing is in accordance with the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Not own any other property
- Have less than $31,520 in assets
- Repay any money owed from a previous YWCA tenancy
- Provide proof of identity, residency status and income
- Meet the Social Housing income limits in your state
We do not keep a waitlist. Applications are not kept beyond three weeks. For application information, please contact us.